1. You are welcome to use any of our tools.
2. We will teach you how to use the tools properly to fix your bike.
3. You can purchase parts from our huge selection of used parts.
1. The public are always encouraged to Donate
2. Local businesses like to help us out too. See our Sponsers.
3. Lots of bikes come in from our Lost and stolen bike program
1. We sort out the parts that are beyond repair and/or poor quality. These parts are dismantled for recycling.
2. All donated bikes are held for a period of time and cross referenced with the Fort Collins Police departments stolen bikes database. More about our police connections.
Once all the parts are determined good, we use them to build bikes for our Earn a bike program, for local non-profits, for local community programs, and for sale.
See our Frequently Asked Questions